Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My Beauty Queens

What can I say? I have the 2 most beautiful girls in the world and don't they know it. As much as they love to be tomboys, they LOVE to dress up and be girlie girls and pose for the camera. These two are the most creative kids I know and let me tell you they come up with some doozies of things to do and say and what not.

I call them my beauty queens and my ham-it-up girls. Always competing for attention and who can outdo the other one for momma and dadda/mommy and daddy.

These two girls I affectionately call my daughters I love more than life itself and can't imagine a moment without them in my life. I miss them when I'm not with them and cherish every moment i get to spend with them. There are times where I am ready for school to start so they can go and I can go to work, but being away from them makes me miss them all that much more.

Here are some pictures of my Cover Girls...ENJOY!

I LOVE YOU Jbug AND Midge AKA Juliana and Isabella:







1 comment:

Wade said...

Such pretty girls!!