Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Love Poem For My Husband!

I wrote this for my husband, Walt, for his birthday, 10/7/06, he loved it. :-)

Love

I have an aching in my soul
It makes me long to be in your arms
I have an aching in my soul
It wraps me like a blanket when it’s cold.

I have a feeling in my heart
It tells me it’s forever
I have a feeling in my heart
It tells me it’s nothing to sever.

I have a wanting in my head
It says don’t be afraid
I have a wanting in my head
It says let your feelings be said.

I have a longing in my bones
It sends chills down my spine
I have a longing in my bones
It makes me tingle inside.

I have feelings all throughout my body
They make me feel all sorts of things
I have feelings from my head to my toes
They make me feel all gooey inside.

These feelings can only lead to one meaning
These feelings can only mean one thing
These feelings what can they mean?
These feelings are my love for you.

My love for you goes deep down into my soul
It will never end, it will never die
My love for you goes on till the end of time
It will forever live; it will forever make me smile.

I have an aching in my soul
I have a feeling in my heart
I have a wanting in my head
I have a longing in my bones.

I can’t describe to you the depth of my love for you
It makes me feel things all throughout my being
I wrote this poem to help tell you how I feel about you
I wrote this poem to tell you what my love for you means.

Hopefully this poem is successful
Hopefully this poem says what it is suppose to
Hopefully you understand how much I love you
Hopefully you feel it too!

No comments: