Well today is the big day, my baby girl is 9 years old today...man oh man where did the time go? It seemed like just yesterday she was a little baby fitting snuggly in my arms sleeping. AGH! I'm so proud of her yet ambivalent about her growing up at the same time...is that possible? So many mixed emotions about it all it's crazy!
Well I guess I can't stop time and the aging process must go on. I can only hope that I did the best I could and taught her to do the right things and make the right choices in life and help guide her in any way I can.
Anyhow here are some pictures of my 9 year old daughter from her birthday party this past weekend...enjoy...and Happy Birthday Juliana, I love you!
My birthday Girl, Juliana, Miss 9 year old!

Before the party headed to Libby Lu:
After their make-overs at Libby Lu, simply beautiful, wouldn't you agree?
No comments:
Post a Comment