Friday, September 26, 2008

4 YEARS!?!

Wow! We made it, we celebrated our 4th anniversary today and some days I don't think either of us were sure we'd make it this far, but we did and boy howdy it gets better and better everyday. :-)

We continue to work hard and learn to appreciate each other more and more and show each other that appreciation as well. It's not always easy, but we keep working on it to make it just that much easier and better. We are getting there.

Of course we have 2 beautiful blessed reasons to make sure it works and keeps on working. Those 2 reasons are our beautiful, smart and blessed daughters, Juliana and Isabella. I can't imagine my life without these two girls in it as well as I can't imagine my life without Walt in it either.

My family is my rock and the thing that keeps me going everyday (in more ways than one, trust me). I love my family and look forward to sooooo many more anniversaries to celebrate with my husband. I love you Walt and look forward to many many more years of celebrations with you.



Our Wedding Day, 9/26/04

No comments: