Turning 40 has been a major roller coaster of emotions for me, not sure why, but it’s been crazy. Part of me is very sad and just not taking it well at all, the other part of me doesn’t know what to think about it all.
Basically I’m in a state of wonderment, wondering when it gets not so cloudy and a lot clearer. In reality I know it’s just a number, but I guess part of me is not aging gracefully and is not wanting to make it easy. It’s all very surreal to me.
I’m hoping to have happier thoughts about it once i get more use to being 40 now and not 30 something, but man the 30’s sure did fly by WAY too fast…UGH!
I will post pictures from my 40th birthday celebration as soon as I download them from my Camera.
Basically I’m in a state of wonderment, wondering when it gets not so cloudy and a lot clearer. In reality I know it’s just a number, but I guess part of me is not aging gracefully and is not wanting to make it easy. It’s all very surreal to me.
I’m hoping to have happier thoughts about it once i get more use to being 40 now and not 30 something, but man the 30’s sure did fly by WAY too fast…UGH!
I will post pictures from my 40th birthday celebration as soon as I download them from my Camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment