I just struggle to keep up anymore (thanks Kristen for the reminder to post a blog, LOL!). Let's see what is going on with us.
Well Juliana went to District Science Fair and didn't win any ribbons or medals or anything, but i think just the fact that she place 1st in the school science fair and made it to district was a HUGE accomplishment. WAY TO GO JBUG!
We have a new cousin/niece/grandkid in the family, Sarah Nicole Hardwick was born January 27, 2010. We haven't been able to meet her yet as we've had sickies in our house and Sarah's big sister had to have tubes put in her ears again...it's been one thing or another. We hope to meet her soon though. I know Aunt Pam can't wait to spoil another one. :-)
Oh and Aunt Sissy is pregnant and having another little bean in September 2010, so that's more exciting news. Another one for Aunt Pam to spoil...more superhero capes to make. LOL!
Meanwhile, I have finally gotten brave and scheduled Lasik surgery for myself. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. However i must say, the longer i wear these glasses, the more the nervousness wears off and the excitement and eagerness to get it over with become more prevalent.
Bella is working on her sight words and reading...getting ready for kindergarten and being in "Bella's Big School". It will not longer be "Juju's Big School" it'll be Bella's. Juliana will be in 6th grade and a new school next year...what an adventure that will be.
Walt is bored and ready to get back into softball and exercising and getting active again. if it would ever stop raining maybe softball could start like it's supposed to in March, I hope so. :-)
I guess that's about it for now, the countdown has started for Juliana's DC trip, that should be fun for her.
Okay till next time...see ya later! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment