Saturday, September 15, 2012

Toughest 10k Kemah

Well today I accomplished a goal.  I finished the Toughest 10k Kemah run.  This run entailed going up and over the Kemah bridge 4 times and back to the Kemah boardwalk for the finish line.  I finished and that's what I am most proud of.  my time was 1 hour and 33 minutes and a few seconds.  This time actually turned out good since it is about 3 minutes faster than the 10k I ran in March for the Seabrook Lucky Trails Marathon Relay.

Considering I was unable to workout at all the week before Kemah and was busy moving out of our old house and into our new one, i am VERY proud of myself.  The exciting part is the bling medal i received for finishing, it's so pretty!  I love it.

I am very proud of myself for accomplishing this run for 2012!  Now on to Toughest 10k Galveston...


No comments: