Friday, February 15, 2008

2008...so far

Well 2008 has zoomed by and we are almost through with February! AGH!


Bella is doing very well in her ballet/tap class and loves going to her "dance class". She is also doing the Tumble bus at school and loves that too. She just loves to stay active and is full of energy. Juliana is loving her hip hop class that she is taking in preparation for the Rokettes drill team in the fall of 08. That'll be a crazy busy time for our family.

Walt is doing much within the job arena and looking forward to the new changes in his life in that area. Still a nut and keeps me on my toes with his cryptic phycho babble and endless phone calls to me at work asking me: "what are you doing?" DUR!


I am trudging away at the workouts and weight thing and have finally realized that I need to get serious about the EATING thing and cutting back and making changes or the weight is NEVER coming off. I'm so miserable it's nuts, but evidently that's not enough to motivate me at all. What is my problem? Well I'm giving myself this coming weekend and then Monday I'm drastically changing the way I eat or else. it's becoming a matter of life and death now. Gotta get the cholesterol down and keep the heart from gonig kaput. okay I'm telling myself it's a matter of life or death. LOL!


Well More to come on this journey...

No comments: