Friday, February 22, 2008

Finally Feeling in Control

Okay so I've finished Week 5, Day 3 of the Couch 2 5k running program 2 nights in a row and last night I added a 5 minute run at the end so I technically ran 25 minutes with a 3 minute walk in between 20 and the last 5.

I am so pumped up, I am finally starting to feel in control of my body and all that that entails and not the other way around. I'm eating better and the snacking urge has subsided somewhat, not 100%, but a lot.

Last night I tasted one of my girls french fries from McD's (which I love) and it didn't taste so good, so that's a good thing I think. I'm getting there and finally taking control of the food and workouts and such and able to say no I don't want any right now. Oh and I've cut out sodas as well, I'm down to MAYBE 1 a day and that's it. The coffee - gotta have that in the morning, but 1 big cup is it.

YEAH ME!

No comments: