Howdy ya'll! It's been a while hasn't it?
I'm also focusing a little more on me this year, which will include, eating healthier and exercising more (the usual) and also increasing my Barbie collection and just doing the Barbie thing more. I think my girls enjoy it and like to tell people that i collect Barbies, so I'm unleashing my inner Barbie fetish and going for the gusto with my Barbie Collection. LOL! I'll have to take pictures of them all and start a Barbie blog next. hee hee! 3 blogs to keep up with...that's a lot, huh?
Okay well enough of Barbie...for now...we are all good and working hard on the healthy side of life in our household. Walt finally went and had his stress test done and says he feels better now that that is finished. I think he was just very anxious about having heart problems or high blood pressure and the fact that his cholesterol was out the roof didn't help at all. hes' on meds for that and we are changing the way we eat. The only one suffering is Bella, she's hating the new eating lifestyle, she wants her chicken nuggets and french fries. LOL! She'll survive though. Juliana likes it and when its there and ready to eat, she'll eat it, but if she had to choose, she'll choose the junk food every time. Nothing unusual there at all.
The girls are thriving at school and kicking butts and taking names and doing so well, I am so proud of them.
I guess that's it for now. Here is the picture of my Thanksgiving Barbie I got at Thanksgiving time, one of a kind doll only available for purchase by Barbie Fan Club Members, (which I am). WELL now you can get her on eBay...UGH! Isn't she pretty?:

No comments:
Post a Comment