Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Almost October 2011

Well looks like I've been a BAD blogger this year, this year has zoomed by and I can't believe it's almost October.  It's been a roller coaster of a year with many happy times, many sad times and many busy busy times as well.  being that it's Fall time we are naturally knee deep in football season and drill team, our last home game is October 22nd and then competition is November 6th. I'm ready for a break and slower schedule.  

Juliana is doing awesome in 7th grade and loving band and starting cross country after drill team is over, but is training now and excited that she's already taken over a minute off of her mile time.  LOL!

Bella is kicking butt and taking names in 1st grade and loving it, she is taking GT classes and thriving exceptionally.  She is also in cheer and a true character, she keeps us on our toes.  we are constantly in stitches with her antics.  LOL!

Walt and I work and then do whatever the girls schedule asks us to do, we try to keep up and it's hard but we do it slowly but surely. 

Okay back to work, I'll try and do better and keep up a bit.

Here is the latest holiday hostess barbie, isn't she awesome:

No comments: