Friday, April 12, 2013

13.1 #2 Complete

Well this past weekend, 4/7/13, I completed my second half marathon, Angie's Half Crazy! Half Marathon.  I have to say I am pretty proud of myself and quite frankly surprised I completed it, LOL!  After the LaPorte Half Marathon, I wasn't too sure I would ever do another half marathon again, but I did and I did GREAT!

My time was 3 hours and 16 minutes, which is better than my 3 hours and 36 minutes I finished LaPorte with.  I think these half marathons are addicting.  the mentality is kind of like, well I did one, why stop there, when is the next one?  MORE MORE MORE!

The next couple of runs are some 5k's, one is The Gritty Goddess, a 5k obstacle run, then The Electric Run in June which is just for fun but you wear a bunch of those glow necklaces/bracelets, etc.  The bridge series is coming up in the Fall and I'll sign up for those again and tackle those damn bridges again I'm sure.  Half Marathon #3, here we come, LOL!

Here are some pictures from Angie's Half Crazy! Half Marathon we took:

The awesome Bling!
 
Me and my girls!

Me...all finished, now it's nap time!

That's it for now, till next time...Keep Calm and go RUN!

No comments: