Juliana
started 9th grade at Clear Lake High School and was a bit nervous this
morning. I'm sure once she walks through her schedule and gets back and
forth from the 9th grade building to the main building, she'll feel
better about
things. She has 3 classes in the main building; Medical Terminology,
band and Spanish. She's LOVING marching band and the first high school
game is this Friday night in Deer Park. The complete football schedule is as follows (all games start at 7 PM). The games at CCISD stadium are home games:
Friday 8/30/13 - at deer park
Thursday 9/5/13 - at Pasadena memorial
Thursday 9/12/13 - at CCISD stadium - Baytown Sterling
Friday 9/20/13 - At Conroe
Friday 9/27/13 - At CCISD stadium - Clear Creek
Friday 10/4/13 - at CCISD stadium - Clear Brook
Friday 10/11/13 - At Brazoswood
Friday 10/18/13 - at CCISD Stadium - Clear Springs (homecoming game)
Friday 10/31/13 - at CCISD stadium - Clear Falls
Thursday 11/7/13 - at CCISD stadium - Dickinson (senior night)
Bella
started 3rd grade is was a tad nervous this morning so she asked me to
walk her in to her class. She held my hand the whole way and was a
little reluctant for me to leave, but when she walked into the classroom
her friend Olivia (who she has known since preschool) greeted her and
hugged her. She will be starting softball soon (next week I think) so
as soon as we hear her schedule, I'll pass it on to everyone, the Fall
season ends before Thanksgiving, that much we know.Anyhow that's the update and pictures from our house, I hope kindergarten drop off went well for Wade and Lauren and I hope we get to see some pictures, they are gonna ROCK kindergarten I'm sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment