WOW! I am WAY behind on blogging that's for sure. My last blog is from August 2013 when Juliana was starting 9th grade and Bella was starting 3rd grade. A lot has changed since then for sure.
First of all it it now October 2014 and Juliana is in 10th grade, finishing up CLHS Falcon Marching Band season #2 and Bella is in 4th grade and in choir and has joined the Chess club at school. Walt is the executive on loan to the Houston Technology Center and just excelling at his job like crazy. I am still working my same job and leading 2 girl scout troops, mentoring a new Daisy troop and just trying to keep up with my family's schedule.
I need to get better at this blogging thing and maybe blog about an interest i have outside of the girls and Walt. I wish i had more time to make my cards and scrapbooks, but spare time is far and few. When i have spare time, I'm exhausted, LOL!
Anyhow below are pictures of the girls on their first days of 10th and 3rd grades this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment