Well let's see since the Space City 10 Miler, the girls and I ran The Color Run and the Bay Area Turkey Trot and had fun doing them both.
This coming weekend, the girls are running the Reindeer run on 12/1/12. Juliana is doing the 5k and Bella is doing the kids k. It should be a lot of fun watching them preform. Sunday 12/2/12, I am running my first half marathon, 13.1 miles, in the LaPorte By the Bay Half Marathon. I'm very nervous but excited at the same time. Once i finish this run, not only will I have completed my first half marathon, but I will have completed the Texas Bridge Series of runs...very exciting. The bling medals are an added bonus to the whole equation.
Okay well that's it for today, I'll be back Monday after the big race to post pictures and give an update! Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment